Product features and benefits
Food Grade Material: The product use food-grade silicone materials. No BPA,no additives, no plastic fillers.
Extraordinary heat resistance：The temperature range is from -40 Fahrenheit to 466 Fahrenheit degree. It can be used safely in ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, and refrigerators.
Totally non-stick: No matter what you make, muffins, brownies, mousse cake or hot chocolate bombs, or bath bombs - nothings sticks to the mold. Easy to release and remove the baked goods and melted chocolate.
Easy to Clean and Use: The silicon mold is durable and easy to clean. It can be easily cleaned with warm water and a small amount of dishwashing liquid.
Package Dimensions: 11.34 x 6.65 x 1.46 inches
Item Weight: 7.4 ounces
Material Type: Free BPA Free
Packing List: 2 x 6-Cavity Semi Sphere Mold
HOW TO USE
- When you get the molds and first time to make cake or chocolate, please fill the water in the molds and put it into the microwave or oven transfer for 1-2 minutes, then drain.
We recommend you clean molds with dishwasher or boiling water before first use to remove the intrinsic silicone smell (only for the first time.)
- When baking, it's better to put the mold in the flat baking tray as the silicone mold is soft.
- When you make the cake, please do not pure full cake slurry into the molds, just make it 3/4 full. The cake will expand when making.
- After use, please clean it using hot water with a dilute edible cleaning agent or put it in the dishwasher. DO NOT use aggressive cleaning agents or foam cleaning force. Ensure that the silicone molds are dry before storage.
- After baking, please remove the molds out of the oven, and place them in the baking rack until the molds are completely cooled.
- Silicone molds can only be used for oven, microwave ovens, and DO not use in gas and fire.
- Do not use knives or other sharp tools on the silicone molds. Avoid pressure and tension.
- When it's just taken out of the oven, please do not use cool water to clean immediately. Because it will reduce the silicon molds’ service life.